Sunday, June 6, 2010

A WHOLE LOT

Lookie here. Looks like I got up off my ass and drew some things.

Monkey King
I wanted to do a fairly more modern version of him, and this is what I came up with. I kind of like it. Looks like he should belong with the Teen Titans or something, haha.


Yanni
Just a random dude I drew trying a new pose, and trying to get some anatomy down.



Kari
Just another attempt at getting some anatomy down.


RandomDudeGuy
And yet another attempt...

For the big finish...!

Mara!

She's very cute. I got some inspiration and quickly jotted it down. I like it a lot, to be honest. There's a lot of things wrong with it, but I think it's a nice step in the right direction, hopefully. 

The only thing that irritates me, is that for some reason, as I drew this, I drew her with four fingers. Now, it doesn't look bad to me, but I don't normally do that, and I don't know why I did it this time. Oh well. No use crying over spilled milk.

Lates!


No comments:

Post a Comment