Friday, July 30, 2010

A WHOLE MONTH

Wow, looks like I haven't posted anything for almost a solid month. I'm ashamed of myself seeing as I made this sketchblog to try to keep myself drawing. Oh well, no excuses. I have some new stuff and some old stuff.

Posting these as is, seeing as a good majority will never be finished. Maybe later, I'll come back to them, but for now, not really thinking I will. This is just a sketchblog, anyway.

Damien
I inadvertently drew myself as a boy, apparently. Because I swear, this is what I would be like if I were. And yes, I'd be gay. Because I know what you're thinking. "That boy looks gay." Shut up. It's awesome.




Cross
Wanted to draw a cool, mysterious looking character. I mostly succeeded here, I like to think.


Jasmine
Wanted to draw a girl dancing. Not sure if she's doing that, or seizing up.


Amris
Just drew it out of the blue, honestly. Her eyes are a little fucked up, but it's cool, I'll fix it later because I actually like this piece and might make something out of it.


Sonic
I loves me some Sonic! Just felt like it really.


Mabel & Sonic
This is actually fairly old, a friend of mine mentioned that there was a blue hedgehog in the game Animal Crossing and he wondered why he hadn't seen any art of them together. I think her name is Mabel? I forget, it's been a while. But I thought they were cute, so, here ya go.


Arc
This is my character from my comic Mercenaries. You really don't want to fuck with her.


Liam
And this little guy is the star of one of my soon to hopefully be finished, sci-fi story. Also, the first time I've digitally inked anything sans the Pen Tool. I don't usually ink digitally, but I gave it a go and I think it came out kind of good. This was already a coloured and finished piece, but I stripped it of that to toss it up here, when I realized I never posted it.

That's all for now, lates!

No comments:

Post a Comment